About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Additional items YouTube has sold me from MAC to the Beach

Courtesy of maccosmetics.com

Alright, so I already ordered a bunch of items from this collection online and held off on a few pieces, but after watches hauls on YouTube, I'm not convinced I must have these other pieces. Oh, YouTube. Why do you do this to me??

What I ordered:
Sweet & Punchy, Firecracker, Get-a-way Bronze, Hipness (Sold out online!), 3 Marine Life Highlighters

Now I must have:
Sand & Sun Eyeshadow- I wasn't going to get this because of color payoff, but after seeing more swatches, I think I would just need to pack it on to get a lot of color payoff. Beautiful color and reminds me of that early 90's peachy color that is so popular now in fashion, kind of like this:
Courtesy of Forever 21. HOT!! 

Thrills Lipstick- Frosty, ehhh... but burnt orange??! Sign me up!!!

Beachbound Lipstick- Will need to verify this in the store, but a light peachy glazy lipstick sounds lovely for summer!


and maybe, weekend cream bronzer, scorcher nail polish, temperature rising lip pencil and splashing lipglass-- but we shall see!

2 comments:

  1. I tried Hipness once when my friend let me borrow it, it was simply divine :D x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, nice from Fafi? I'm sooo excited!!
    I've heard that Marine life and Hipness are very very similar, but I still think both are essential!

    ReplyDelete