About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Chanel Inimitable Noir Obscur Mascara, the best yet?


I got this along with my Coco Rouge Samples and first tried it this morning. The first thing I noticed was how defined, and curled my lashes became. Really Amazing! I've only been wearing this for a few hours now, so I cannot attest to the longevity of the mascara, but will report back later.


From Chanel.com:
In a single stroke, this mascara delivers it all: volume, length, curl and precise separation. A sophisticated formula and unique brush design combine to deliver lush, long-wearing colour so precisely that each lash, even the finest, is perfectly defined and separated. Pro-Vitamin B5 hydrates and conditions lashes to keep them supple and healthy-looking.


The brush is like a comb and I noticed absolutely no clumping when I put this on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment