About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Monday, May 3, 2010

Chanel Rouge Coco Mademoiselle



So I got a sample of 4 Chanel Rouge Coco Lipsticks when I bought my Chanel Illusion D'Or nail polish.
I tried Mademoiselle a while ago in Macy's and it didn't really do anything for me.
I put the sample on today, and I actually love it. It's a nice neutral reddish color. I've been seeing the Chanel ads all over town with Vanessa Paradis and the color looks lovely on her.
Very hydrating-- but I worry if this will cause migration problems.

2 comments:

  1. nice! How did you score 4 samples?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! When I placed my order on chanel.com (they still have Illusion D'Or!!) they asked me my preference for two free samples. So I picked the coco rouge set and the mascara I reviewed above.

    ReplyDelete