About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Favorite new brush: NARS #16


I had been thinking about getting this brush for some time. The NARS rep who sold it to me told me it's like a stippler brush for eyeshadow. What's really nice is the "hoof" like bristles. 
I always found that working with Mattes were especially difficult to apply evenly. This decimates that problem. Favorite new tool. 

2 comments:

  1. Is this the tool that is going to solve those eyeshadows that do not apply well?? Wow, I need to definitely try this out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! It's the best-- instead of applying blotchy eyeshadow, getting stuck and washing your face--- it applies evenly the first time!
    There is hope for Mattes and Matte 2s

    ReplyDelete