About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Lush Favorites

I fell in love with Lush a few years ago and since our initial sparks of love, I've found a few of my favorite products. These are items I've been using consistently for a long time.



Soaps & Shower:

Flying Fox- Super sensuous body wash-- loads of jasmine and honey. Scent lasts on your body long after the shower. My favorite shower gel of all time!!

Alkmaar- One of my favorite Lush soaps. Creamy, soft and soothing. Great for using after a long day of work. LUSH: It has a creamy sexy jasmine and honeysuckle scent with smokey vetivert undertones.

Rock Star: Lush describes this as a bubblegum scented soap, but I'm not sure if that's how I'd describe it. It's just sweet and a fun scent.

Face:
Ocean Salt- The best face exfoliator I think I've ever used. It's blue with lots of sea salt crystals to leave your skin smooth and fresh. Smells great- lemon and grapefruit + salt and doesn't taste bad!

Coal Face Cleanser- Comes in a solid form and great for acne prone skin, but I'd stay away if you have dry skin. Very very thorough- leaves your skin squeaky clean (literally!). I use this on and off with my Kiehl's Blue face wash so as to not dry my skin out too much. Whenever I have a breakout, this does great things for my skin.

Ultra Bland- Best eye makeup remover ever.

Skin:
Dream Cream- Lush: It's packed with every calming plant we could find: tea tree, lavender and chamomile, moisturizing olive oil and loads more. One of the most moisturizing lotions I've ever used-- well most moisturizing yet doesn't sit on top of your skin. Smells divine- organic lush scented (if that's any kind of descriptor?).


Lemony Flutter- I used this a TON last winter when my cuticles were dry and cracked. With gloves, this works brilliantly, and smells fresh and clean. 


Pied de Pepper- Clove and cinnamon for smooth, fresh smelling feet. The scent at first was a little too strong for me, but with time I've come to really like it. 


Volcano Foot Mask- Made with tomatoes and potatoes to break down the dead skin cells on your feet. After this is applied, you wrap your feet with plastic and let it work for 10 minutes. The process can be a little messy, but the results are worth it. 


What are your LUSH favorites?



No comments:

Post a Comment