About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lush Ultra Bland Cleanser

Amazingly gentle yet extremely effective.
I've recently discovered this after using MAC eye and lip cleanse and for a long time, philosophy's purity made simple. This is by far the best!

Really gentle on eyes and it takes off everything from MAC liquid last eyeliner to tough to remove waterproof eyeliner.
You only need a tiny amount and I only use it on my eyes.
Made with honey and peanut oil.

2 comments:

  1. sounds like a good product. Does it last for a long time? I heard LUSH products are only meant for 4-6 weeks b/c of natural ingredients?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using this for maybe a month now, and everything is good. Because the main ingredients are oils/honey, I don't think you are at risk of having this spoil.

    I also bought the smallest size (1.5oz $14.95), so this won't be an issue.

    ReplyDelete