About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

MAC Pro Shopping


Yesterday before class (Yes my last class ever!!! Thank god graduate school is ova!!) I had some free time to run to MAC Pro. So I got a few things:

Chromographic Pencil in NC15/NW20

A creamy, soft-point pencil ideal for use as a liner, or to outline and define designs. Provides a bold, intensely smooth application with a well-defined, pigment-rich line.
1.36g / 0.04 US OZ $14.50

I passed this up with the Pret-a-Papier Collection and now it's sold out everywhere. Luckily, this is from the Nudes collection that is at Pro stores only, and I happened to find it. These will be permanent at Pro stores as well as the full collection of Chromographic Pencils (Temptalia's Post: MAC Chromographic Pencils Review). 
Works great on the waterline- and I realized that the lasting power of this is sooo much better than the Cheapo White eyeliner I have from the drugstore. So, in my book- definitely worth it!


                                                   
Dazzlelight Pro Pan
Neutral with Shimmer (Veluxe Pearl). Great for the inner tear duct. Similar to Shroom, but the texture is different and more pigmented. I'd say somewhere in between the payoff of Shroom and Basic White (Starflash) from last fall.  MAC Eye Shadow Veluxe Pearl Dazzlelight














Goldmine Pro Pan 
This I'm super excited about. After I got it, I was worried that it would be too similar to NARS Alhambra Duo, but it is more pigmented and more gold--- LOVE! Great pigmentation and easy to work with. Reminds me a little of the eyeliner/shadow duo that was recently launched by Chanel.  MAC Eye Shadow Goldmine


No comments:

Post a Comment