About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

MAC to the Beach Excitement

OMG I am soooo excited for this collection--- more so than anything MAC has put out since Color Crafted!

My wish list:

Sweet & Punchy Eyeshadow
Firecracker Eyeshadow--- this I may wait off until I see in person--- not sure it will be too different than Coral Crepe paint pot, but we shall see...

Temperature Rising Lip Pencil-- Love this and it's pretty different than what I see out. I think I can find a good dupe for Life's a Breeze (the pink one) (in fact LovePeaceandLipgloss says NYX makes one that is almost identical).

Hipness Blush- beautiful, but I may hold off until I see in person, because this is my favorite color family. I may have something similar.
Get Away Bronze Blush- Definitely-- will go so well with bronzer.

Marine Life- Isn't this on everyone's wish list??

2 comments:

  1. Did you call up your local Nordies to reserve one? I also heard the MAC Pro stores are launching the collection today. Have fun hauling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you serious?? I was planning on waking up at 4am the morning it launches online to order 6 marine lifes. Wow-- thank you sooo much!

    ReplyDelete