About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

My NARS Blush Collection

So I just wanted to share with you my NARS Blushes. I love blushes and my favorite (because of pigmentation and color variety) is NARS. So have a few cream and powder blushes and one multiple. 
NARS Powder Blushes

So for powder blushes I own (from top to bottom and left to right above): Exhibit A, Mounia, Gilda, Luster, Sin, Taj Mahal and Angelika.




Exhibit A: A brilliant red (kind of orangey; matte)
Mounia: Cinnamon coral with some shimmer
Gilda: Coral and this is matte
Luster: Sheer golden apricot with some shimmer
Sin: Berry with gold shimmer
Taj Mahal: Burnt orange with shimmer
Angelika: Cotton candy with gold particles



Cream Blushes:


From left to right and top to bottom: Montenegro, Cactus Flower, Enchanted, Turkish Red, Penny Lane and Orgasm in multiple form.





Montenegro: Mahogany
Cactus Flower: Shimmering Poppy
Enchanted: Soft peach with Gold Sparkle
Turkish Red: Red Coral, No Shimmer
Penny Lane: Nude Pink
Orgasm Multiple: Peachy Pink with Shimmer




From left to right:


  

Sin,  Gilda, Enchanted












Taj Mahal, Exhibit A, Luster, Mounia, Angelika







Orgasm Multiple, Turkish Red, Penny Lane, Montenegro, Cactus Flower













My YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5QV7p7Iz-o

2 comments:

  1. Which is your favorite out of the bunch? I really like South Beach the Multiple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a tough question... hmmm, probably gilda because I'm in love with corals right now and it's a more summery blush.

    ReplyDelete