About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Monday, May 3, 2010

NARS Iceland Eyeshadow Duo Review



























NARS Iceland Eyeshadow  Duo $32.00 (0.14oz) 


I got this a few weeks ago and at immediately fell in love. I wear the lavender-ish color the most and usually all over the lid. It's a nice change from what I usually wear- browns, darker purples and in general a light smokey eye. It brightens my eyes and works with a lot of other colors. I think it is best suited as an inner eye highlight. Towards the end of the day, I notice that this doesn't show up very well- I'm not sure if this is because I'm not prepping enough or that it just wears off over time.
Overall, nice colors that I never noticed in the NARS permanent line and a different change up for me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment