About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

NARS Multiple Tints--- Current Lemming





Nars's (is that right??) current release includes new, limited edition multiple tints in Turks & Caicos (orange), Beverly Hills (red) and Cadaques (pink).


New & Exclusive! Bright yet translucent tints give cheeks and lips a sheer, buildable pops of color. The multi-purpose tool can be worn alone for flush cheeks or stained lips. For a bolder effect it can be layered with other NARS face and lip products.
The NARS Multiple Tint is available in three vibrant shades The convenient tube is easy to carry and makes application a snap.


I was hoping these would be more intense, but the description indicates that the coverage is build-able.Trying to resist the Turks & Caicos... but we shall see if it works...
These are available now on narscosmetics.com for $38. I believe they won't be available at Sephora until June


Are you craving one of these multiple tints?

No comments:

Post a Comment