About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Product Review: Clinique Sparkle Skin Body Exfoliating Cream

I just started using this a few weeks ago and this is my new HG exfoliator!! Excellent to use in combination with self tanners.


What I love about this exfoliator is the thickness and the lovely, mint scent. It is extremely thick-- and you only need a very small amount per use. I've had this for about a month now, and I've only just dented it. 
The scent is divine! Soft mint and as you apply, a nice, refreshing tingle. 

$20


2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a contender. I've been looking for an exfoliator that doesn't cost an arm or a leg. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naturalnchicmakeup:
    I was actually quite surprised by the value and the effectiveness!
    When I got this I returned Lush's Scrub Scrub Scrub-- just too watery and the salt particles were really ineffective.
    Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete