About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Project 10 Pan


Like many other beauty bloggers, I'm going to take on Project 10 Pan (Thanks for starting this Lollipop26!!)


My stash ( a little more than 10 items, but some are samples):

  • YSL Rouge Pur Shine #11
  • ELF Warm Bronzer (Love this)
  • MAC Black rack Fluidline
  • YSL Mascara Singulair
  • Clinique Youth Surge Face Moisturizer
  • Estee Lauder Eye Cream
  • ELF Eyebrow gel
  • MAC Mineralize blush in gentle
  • Evian Face Spray
  • NARS Primer
  • Stila oil free tinted moisturizer with spf 30
  • Thierry Mugler Innocent Secret Perfume
  • MAC Rubenesque Paint Pot
  • NARS Custard/Ginger Concealor
So this is the challenge. My goal is to not spend any money on makeup (except for hipness blush from MAC to the beach in late May) until these items are completely finished. 

No comments:

Post a Comment