About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rimmel Pink Chic Moisture Renew Lipstick-- New Love!


Just got this lipstick yesterday-- a surprise from my visit to CVS.
I love the color-- reminds me a lot of MAC Angel, although maybe a little more pink- more vibrant. The texture is amazing-- very moisturizing, as the name would suggest.
The only downside--- the smell/taste (as to be expected of drugstore lippies). This can be remedied with a nice covering of lipgloss.

I've prepped with Kiehl's #1 balm and covered with MAC Personal Taste Lipgloss (from MAC Makeup Art Cosmetics Collection- Fall 2009).


Picture courtesy of makeupandbeautyblog

Rimmel Says: is a moisture-infused lip essential that reduces lip dryness up to 65% for smoother lips and better colour. Developed with SPF 18 and cutting edge Self Adapting Moisture Complex that features Hyaluronic Acid, Collagen, and Vitamins A, C and F to nourish lips, leaving them with a smoother surface for better colour application and wear. 24 creamy, moisturizing shades come richly wrapped in an elegant metallic purple case.

No comments:

Post a Comment