About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Sneak Peak MAC to the Beach Product Pics & Swatches

I am so so excited for this collection!! I really need to finish project 10 pan before May 27th!

Oh the packaging!!!



Marine Life is a MUST--- even if the gold is just an overspray...



Lipsticks in Fun bathing (Cremsheen), Lazy Days (Lustre) and Lipglass in Flurry of Fun (L to R)

Above: Thrills and Below: Flurry of Fun



Clockwise from top left: Sweet & Punchy, Firecracker, Shimmermoss, and Sand & Sun



Swatches (L to R): Fun bathing, Lazy Day, Flurry of Fun, Get-Away Bronze Blush, Hipness Blush



Swatches (L to R): Flurry of Fun Lipglass, Thrills Lipstick, Firecracker Eyeshadow, Sweet & Punchy Eyeshadow, Sand & Sun Eyeshadow, 
Float on Bye Eyeliner, Rosemary & Thyme Eyeliner

Loves it!!
My wish list: Marine Life, Hipness, Flurry of fun, Get-Away Bronze, Lazy Day, Sweet & Punchy, 
Sand & Sun

Swatches of Marine Life-- GORGEOUS!!



Marine Life with Overspray gone

1 comment:

  1. oOh Lazy Days and Marine Life look promising... can't wait! thanks for posting! :) Soo Jin from abeautyfullday.com

    ReplyDelete