About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Monday, June 14, 2010

The Body Shop Coconut Oil Hair Shine


The Body Shop Coconut Oil Hair Shine $10 for 1.7 FL OZ

I saw this on BellduJourNYC's youtube favorites video. Her hair sounds a lot like mine in texture so I splurged and ordered this on their website. Shipping was fantastic- I think like $2!

The tin is really convenient for travel and for just throwing in your purse to make touchups through the day. I have really dry ends and naturally curly hair that turns into frizz as soon as it enters a humid climate, so I'm always looking for something to maintain order. The product has a great coconut scent and is slightly oily, but easy to work with.

On the back of the tin: Smooths, adds shine, conditions and repairs. Smooth over dry hair.

Easy to carry, nice scent, conditions and adds shine. A great value for $10.

No comments:

Post a Comment