About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

C.O. Bigelow Lemon Scented Candle


C.O. Bigelow Lemon Scented Candle
I picked this along with two other Bigelow candles (vanilla and coconut) the other night. The store is having a buy any 2 Bigelow products and receive the third for free. So for $40.00 I got 3 huge candles that will last forever.

Right now I have this set in my bathroom and burned it for the first time this morning during my shower. Strongly scented, yet not overpowering and the lemon smells genuine-- not like Mr. Clean or anything artificial. As a bonus, after use the glass container with lid can serve as a fantastic q-tip, cotton ball or other bathroom necessity holder.

No comments:

Post a Comment