About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

C.O. Bigelow Premium Shave Cream

C.O. Bigelow Premium Shave Cream
So this is marketed to men, but I grabbed it to do the deed on myself. Extremely thick cream that lathers well and creates a great barrier for shaving. This was made by Proraso, the maker of the #1 shaving cream in Italian barber shops. Eucalyptus is a main ingredient, so your body (legs, arms...) experience an amazing tingle sensation after use. I really don't think it comes off smelling masculine, just clean and somewhat neutral in scent.

Right now at C.O. Bigelow this is on promotion for only $5!!! In fact all men's shaving products are on sale for $5--- time to stock up for father's day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment