About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Friday, June 18, 2010

Fresh Brown Sugar Hand Cream--- the best of the best?

Fresh Brown Sugar Hand Cream
I was browsing the Fresh  line at C.O. Bigelow and stumbled upon this lovely hand cream. I've heard great things about the Brown Sugar Body Scrub- which I too tried (passed because I'm trying to finish up my Clinique Skin Sparkle-- which barely has a dent in it!!). So after the skin scrub, I applied this to my hands. I first have to say that this is one of the  most lovely scents I've ever had the pleasure of experience. It's a lemon/sugar scent and it reminds me of a super nice lemonade on a hot summer day. Very clean. It's quite thick and as soon as it is applied, it is absorbed by your skin. It leaves a nice, supple texture to your hands that lasts and lasts.



From Amazon:

  Product Description

What it is:An ultra-rich formula customized for the most dehydrated hands that offers supreme moisture, leaves hands soft, and promotes healthy-looking cuticles.What it does:This lightweight, whipped cream instantly melts into the skin, leaving zero residue. The formula is enriched with the same precious oils, softening brown sugar, nourishing shea butter, and restorative vitamin E found in the original, all-natural Brown Sugar Body Polish and also shares its addictive scent.What it is formulated WITHOUT:- Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- TriclosanWhat else you need to know:The inspiration for the loved-by-all Fresh Sugar Collection began with Fresh co-founders', Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, childhood memories of their grandmothers using sugar as a natural remedy to heal cuts. Wanting to pass on this effective ritual, they bottled their shared tradition, pioneering the use of sugar in the beauty industry.

No comments:

Post a Comment