About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Kiehl's Super Straightening Cream 
I got this as a sample a long time ago and just cracked it open this morning when I was straightening my hair. I was surprised what a great "slip" it has- if that makes sense. It's a substantial cream, but not too thick and not oily. Coated my hair very well and it remained easy to manage and silky all day.

Couldn't find this on the Kiehl's website, but think they may have replaced it with The Heat Protecting Silk-Straightening Cream:

Formulated especially for wavy, frizzy, or curly hair in need of smoothing, our unique straightening cream contains a blend of natural ingredients to help straighten out hair and tame frizz without weighing hair down. Infused with extracts derived from Soy Beans, Sesame Seeds and Sunflower Seeds, this unique formulation locks out humidity while conditioning and protecting hair from over-drying and breakage. Light and greaseless, our straightening cream gives hair an ultra-straight and silky-smooth look with incredible shine.


5oz $17

No comments:

Post a Comment