About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream #17 Plum

Make Up Forever Aqua Cream #17

So I recently blogged about grabbing two of the MUFE Aqua Creams from Sephora. I found the light lavender one to not be all that special and a lot like MAC's Beautiful Iris eyeshadow. I exchanged it for #17 Plum (a burgundy plum shimmer). I've never played with MAC's Artifact Paint Pot, but I imagine this to be a lot like it with a little more plum. Gorgeous color and I think has a lot more versatility than the lighter lavender color I initially picked up. This is nice as a wash of color all over the lid, or build up to create a nice, smokey eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment