About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Sunday, June 20, 2010

NARS Multiple Tints: Swatches



NARS Multiple Tints


So I ran across these at the store this weekend and had to give you guys a good swatch. I was soooo excited to try these out, but they are WAYYYY sheerer than I expected (not bad though!!).

The top is Turks & Cacos, then below is Cadeques and at the bottom is Beverly Hills.

I was going to get Turks & Cacos-- but it was sold out, so I settled with Cadeques. Turks & Cacos is the sheerest and I figured I already have enough orange/coral blushes.

What I love about the formula is the glossy texture. It leaves a nice, dewey sheen on your cheek. Very natural and perfect for summer!

2 comments:

  1. They are sheer but definitely buildable. How do you like Cadeques?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Cadeques. The color is perfect for me and I feel pretty different than anything I have. Also, I think it's the best color to use with powder blushes to prolong longevity of color.

    ReplyDelete