About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Friday, June 11, 2010

NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base





NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

I got this as an extra with a Sephora buy. After reading some reviews on Temptalia, I was really excited to try this product (after all, I LOVE NARS!). It did not disappoint! Goes on completely translucent and has unbelievable staying power. I do feel like many bases have either pigmentation or alter eyeshadow color in some way. Bases with this good staying power can be tricky to work with, because eyeshadow does stick to the base, making it sometimes hard to apply evenly. This evening, I was working with MAC's Electric Eel and I did have some trouble, but everything worked out. I've heard that applying a light shadow first makes this issue nonexistent.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the review. I'll have to check this out next time I go to Sephora.

    ReplyDelete