About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Friday, June 11, 2010

OPI A Good Mandarin is Hard to Find



OPI A Good Mandarin is Hard to FindSo I almost didn't buy this today because I thought I had a similar shade at home (Opi on Collin Blvd. which is a similar orangish-red). I decided to jump in and purchase anyways- I mean how could OPI have two  identical shades?
OPI Hong Kong Collection, A Good Man-darin is Hard to find NLH47A beautiful orange red shade, with more orange than red- but not construction cone orange by any means. I'd have to say my favorite polish of the moment. Application was a dream after working with the Essie Summer 2010 collection. LOVE IT!


No comments:

Post a Comment