About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Monday, June 14, 2010

Product I'm Loving: Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm

Lush Honey Trap Lip Balm
I got this a long time ago (as evidenced by the wear on the packaging!), but just recently rediscovered it and have been using it nightly. It has a subtle honey-pollen scent- kind of like smelling daisies (if that makes sense??). Thick consistency, but not too much and has a nice grab to the lips. Does an amazing job at moisturizing lips and stays on all night.

From Amazon:
Chock full of ingredients to make your lips kissably soft and seductively sweet, Honey Trap moisturizes with Shea butter and olive oil, holds in moisture with honey and beeswax and tastes sweet like white chocolate and vanilla (because that's what's in it!). Smooth on some of this heavenly sweet mixture and you'll bare a remarkable resemblance to a temptress used as bait in a trap (think James Bond); this balm will attract lots of honeys to you for kissing. Note: This product may melt and is NOT guaranteed to arrive solid during the summer months!


I usually scrape out a bit with the back of my nail to grab enough product and this has proved to be the best method of application. When I first got this, I used a lip brush and would carry it with me in my bag. This was pretty messy and I ended up giving up on using it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment