About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sephora Haulage

Make Up For Ever Aqua Creams


As soon as Temptalia put these up on her blog, I knew I had to have them! Sooo amazing! They look like MAC paint pots, but the color pay off, finish and lasting power is so much greater. These are also very creamy when applied, but dry to an incredible finish- it says waterproof. I got #18 (lavender) and #11 (gold). I think these will be really nice as a base or even a full wash of color on the lid. The gold could be used as a high light as well- on the cheeks. These are marketed as either for Lips & Cheeks or Eyes & Cheeks (I believe...). So the warmer creams like the coral and pinks would be great as a blush or lipstick--- especially because of their wonderful lasting power. I'm in love... 



shu uemura Eyelash curler
I never thought much about eyelash curlers and even though I've had one for a while, never really reach for it. After reading some reviews on the Nordstrom website, I decided to pick this up and give it a go. From what I've read and observed what matters is the silicon pad that eye curlers are equipped with. The shape of Revlon's curler is flat and square shaped- so when you curl, it is inevitable that you will "crimp" your eyelash. shu's curler is curved- just the way that everyone wants their lashes to be! So, I've very excited to integrate this into my routine and will follow up soon with my findings!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the Shu Uemura curler as well. Just wished they'd sell the pad refills separately in case we need to change them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know!! How often do the pads need to be replaced?

    ReplyDelete