About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Temptalia Inspired "Dare to Wear Look" with Dupes

So I was on Temptalia and came across a look Christine did with Aqua, Winkle and Marine Blue that I loved! Almost so much to run out and grab winkle and marine blue.
Well, I started playing at my vanity and discovered I already had two colors to complete this look in my stash:

Christine uses MAC Atlantic Blue, MAC Aqua and MAC Winkle.
I already had MAC aqua but found dupes for the other two in the Coastal Scents 88 shimmer eyeshadow palette (of course these aren't matte). The closest to Atlantic Blue is the bottom row and second from the left. Winkle's dupe is the second row (below the row that's cut off) and third from the left. This was a really fun look and I think I should do more bright eye looks in the future.

Atlantic Blue on the left and Winkle on the right (the dupes!).




Lots of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment