About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Friday, July 16, 2010

Quick update



So I just wanted to apologize for not keeping this updated and being gone for so long! I've been crazy busy working this summer and job searching for the fall. I'm planning on kicking up posting mode soon and making more youtube videos shortly.

I'm going to put up a blog sale soon and right now I'm trying to sell my supersalono hair dryer (will accept any reasonable offers) and my Chi 1" ceramic flat iron (both in my new hairstyling video haul).

The above image is from Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale and boy is it amazing! Lots of things $100-$150 lower than usual prices!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment