About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Orly's Cosmic FX Fall 2010 Nail Polish Collection




I was SUPER excited to get this home from Ulta. They look amazing in the bottle and the multidimensional duo chrome (is that redundant?) is unique. Although my nails look opaque, it took 3-4 coats of each to obtain such a thick coloring. They go on sheer and I feel the underlying color shows up a little streaky. Although unique looking, the second shade not pictured on my nails (galaxy girl) wasn't really any different than other dark, vampy nail polishes. The green/blue duochrome was nice, but not enough to warrant spending $10 for a new shade. So that was returned. I couldn't part with the blue shade - so lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment