About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Monday, August 23, 2010

T3 Medium Duality Flat Iron



I had the opportunity to try this the other day to freshen up my hair. I am soo glad I did! I upgraded a few years ago to a CHI and I thought that was the best, until now. Because of my thick, course and naturally curly hair, I really need hot hot heat to tame the mane. This gets a lot hotter than my CHI and it also stays hot more consistently (and not to mention T3's Tourmaline technology). My hair turned into silk super fast (literally with one pass!) and it was shiny and healthy looking. As soon as I sell my CHI, this is my upgrade!


Oh and I found it on amazon for $119! (retails for $160)


From Amazon: 


Through T3's patented Tourmaline technology, the infused plates and heaters create a non-damaging, shiny, frizz-free finish. Now T3 has added superior SinglePass Technology to create the most advanced styling irons: a heat injection of 450°F / 232°C, 25 percent faster straightening, equipped with dual voltage for easy overseas travel, and SmartPipes 2.0 - an upgraded, powerful computer system with more precise sensors working instantaneously to keep plates at a consistent temperature. Professional Features:- 1 3/8-inch Wide Plates - Precision Engineered Fixed Plates - Heat Resistant Cleaning Mat - 450 ºF / 232°C Maximum Temperature and Fully Adjustable Temperature Control - 10 ft Professional Swivel Cord- Dual Voltage- Made in Korea.

No comments:

Post a Comment