About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Uncluttering

Every few months I tend to go on a huge uncluttering spree. Throwing things out, donating to Sallys and selling on craigslist and eBay. So that's where I am now. Trying to scale down on expenses, save money and get rid of everything that I don't use on a regular basis. Make life more simple. I'm trying to make a conscience effort to keep this state of mind going and not fall back into hoarding and messiness (I'm really not that bad :) ).

So I've found some amazing websites if you're interested in this "simple" living kick I'm on.

unclutterer.com  and  zenhabits.org are fantastic resources that have a lot of links posted if you are looking for advice not spoken to on the site.

I've been going to unclutterer the most and reading most of the comments below posts--- this has helped the most and helped me think of solutions for my life. Time management and routines is the current focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment