About Me

My Photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Fall Favorites: Nail Polishes



Lately, I've become rather obsessed with nail polish. It's fun, different yet not radical and relatively cheap. So these colors above are my favorites for the season and the ones I've found myself reaching for over and over.

(From L to R):
OPI Ski Teal We Drop
OPI Lincoln Park After Dark
Sephora by OPI Under My Trench Coat

The first two are without shimmer and gorgeous, deep fall colors. Ski Teal we Drop is a different blue than I usually see and I knew I had to own Lincoln Park After Dark because of my current location.
When MAC's F/W Nail trend was released, I was in love with Earthly Harmony, but after some research discovered Sephora's version was cheaper and had a better application (MAC formulas are famously hated). Amazing "griege" shade. Perfect for fall.

I'm up in Montreal for a few days on vacation. Gross weather so far- lots of rain. I'm trying to scope out a new knitting project. This may be a good task for tomorrow. The cold weather is making me want some new cold weather accessories that will be a snap to make.

1 comment:

  1. Ski Til We drop is gorgeous!! I had Lincoln Park After Dark once, and although it was lovely, the color didn't play off my skin tone very well. :(

    ReplyDelete