About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Maybelline Smooth Mousse Foundation


A new foundation? Yes, I couldn't pass this up when I found the Maybelline sale at Ulta. Buy one get one 50% off! I've been hearing amazing things about this foundation from the two Ginas on YouTube, so I had to see for myself what all the talk was about. This stuff is great! I love the coverage, medium and buildable, but not cakey. Love the application- creamy and smooth (as to be expected by the name). Never applied foundation with a sponge before, but the one included isn't bad and is quite efficient (although with a lot of usage, I'd recommend buying disposable sponges). I've been using this for about a month now and have no reason to switch to anything else. I think I paid $7 for this and my shade is in 200 Creamy Nude. 


No comments:

Post a Comment