About Me

My Photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Back to MAC

Since I've been concentrating efforts to use up products, I've pooled a few B2M items. 
These include: 

MAC Glaze Lipstick in Pervette



I got this two summers ago, in the height of my makeup craze. I wanted to love it, I really did. I remember the SA at Mac responding to my inquiry of the product with, "oh no, that's too 80s" and I should've taken her warning. The lilac duo chrome is just too much. I could layer it with a gloss, and this I tried, but I would just be doing it to use up the product- so away it goes. 

MAC Suntints in Just a Smidge and Lilt of Lilly


I was in LOVE with these when I first got them. I even thought I should grab more before they sold out.
The consistency of these is very thick and it feels like they aren't doing anything to the lips, if anything, just drying them out.


MAC Nail Polish in Cool Reserve and Beyond Jealous



 Cool Reserve (the light purple), just doesn't look good on my skin tone. I realized this after my purchase of Sephora's famous Metro Chic and how much MC blows CR out of the water.

Beyond jealous looks OK- but it's just not my color. Think it's greens that just don't work.


MAC Moisture Cover in NW 20


This is beyond a shame! I love the product, but NW 20 is not the shade. I am an NW 20 in every other MAC product, except for this one. It is much too dark for my complexion and I figured I would darken up during the summer enough to be able to use this, but it never happened. 

MAC Fluidline in Waveline


I'm a huge fan of Blacktrack fluidline, so was expecting Waveline to have equally strong pigmentation. It does not. When applied, Waveline is very light and not at all as it appears in the pot. I feel it even goes on streaky when you try to build up the color. 





 Just for fun, this is a new picture I grabbed at my recent trip to IKEA. I'm always paranoid that I'm going to injure the delicate frame on my way through the store and home, but this time, we made it out unharmed! I'm not sure where to put this yet, maybe by my new study area...

No comments:

Post a Comment