About Me

My photo
I love makeup. For 2 years now I've been following beauty blogs and logging into YouTube to check out all the new trends. This is my sophomore blog.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Kerastase Nectar Thermique

from the Kerastase Website: 

                                 Protects hair from the harmful effects of heat-styling tools. 
Nourishes, softens and moisturizes hair. Gives hair optimal shine from roots to ends. 
Improves hair straightening and drying performance.

A combination of Royal Jelly Extract that provides nutrition with carbohydrates, 
lipids and proteins and Gluco-Seek which provides protection with xylose, 
UV filters and guar gum results in heat styling protection and soft and supple brilliance.




At the suggestion of my colorist, I decided to purchase this. The reviews on makeup alley also sold me- rated 4.7/5. I purchased this mainly as a heat protectant and something that would lessen breakage in styling. 
Makes my hair silky soft and easily manageable. I have really course, wire-y (is that a word??) hair that is naturally curly. I straighten and have lots of highlights.  

I've noticed that drying time has decreased and I think moisture is sealed out better than when I'm not using this product (see: less frizz). 

On my quest for better hair, I'm starting to think it would just be a lot easier to stop fighting the curl and let it be. We shall see.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment